1. Do bring 2 pairs of shoes
- Don’t let your day be spoiled by blistered feet.
2. Do bring formal attire.
- Gentlemen: Suit & tie or Tux
- Ladies: cocktail dress/ sassy Latin Dances
- Formal dress/classic smooth dances. It’s also a great idea to coordinate colors.
3. Do bring toiletries
- Don’t forget deodorant, hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins, make-up, hair brush, etc.
4. Do bring music for routine
- Don’t be caught off guard! It’s always better to be prepared!
5. Do bring a “ready to party hardy” attitude!
- Don’t worry about anything! You’ve practiced & you’re prepared, so now it’s time to reap the benefits of the Showcase!
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
For a great pair of dance shoes visit The Dance Shoe Depot.com where we pride ourselves on great customer service and a large selection of comfortable discounted ballroom dance shoes.
via The Dos and Donts of Dancing! – Arthur Murray International Dance Studios – Dance Classes.